Are business cards obsolete? Some say that in the digital age, yes, business cards have become unnecessary. Yet others still think business cards are a vital part of doing business. What do you think? Here are 5 reasons business cards are still valuable:
- It's easier to have a business card with contact information than to try and remember or find something to write it on.
- Not everyone lives in the online world. Sure you can tweet or email your information to someone but if they aren't living on the 'net they may never see it.
- A business card touches people in a more tangible way than an email. It's a "real" reminder of the encounter and why you want to stay in touch.
- People are still conditioned to ask for and expect to receive business cards. It's a socially encouraged activity, "you got a card on you? I'll give you a call . . ."
- Business cards are the most inexpensive marketing piece your company will ever purchase.
So there you have it - some great reasons not to give up on the traditional business card. Are you ready to order your business cards? Contact us today for a quote!